International Community West Flanders
Join us via: https://www.facebook.com/groups/979350875961930/
Make new friends and join the community that loves the same things that you do.
- We organize networking, social and cultural events (see Events) where internationals (and locals) can meet each other, create valuable connections and get first-hand information about life in West Flanders.
- We inform our members about the most important and interesting happenings in the region.
- We offer personal advice and practical information to help newly arrived internationals. (see the menu on the left)
We are happy to hear ideas from you as well. Inspire each other!. Share your immigration stories, relevant news and your experiences with your new home. This will help support the community.
We look forward to seeing you soon in a friendly and welcoming environment.
- By signing up you acknowledge that you are an international, or a Belgian, living with an international interest in or near West Flanders. Fake profiles or people who are not a member for the right reasons will immediately be removed from our community.
- You must RSVP when joining our events.
- Respect other members. We have a (near) zero-tolerance policy. Debate is welcome but bashing is not.
This is not a community for commercial nor headhunting goals.