Plato for CFO: Strategic Financial Management
Voka Vlaams-Brabant launches a new Plato development track for CFO’s. We bring together a small group of maximum 15 CFO’s from international companies or from medium to large Belgian companies.
Participants get the opportunity to meet (and get to know) their peers and discuss in an open and safe environment topics and challenges that will have a big impact the next coming years, such as:
- Leadership, from a Finance perspective
- Attracting & retaining financial talent
- Financing projects (cfr. New legislation, allowing to pledge moveable property)
- Finance as a true business partner
- Digitalization in Finance
- Designing a sound M&A strategy
- Data & Analytics
- Intelligent automation: Robotics & AI
- Risk & Fraud Management
This Plato development track will bring you new insights, and it will allow you to share your challenges with fellow participants, obtaining new ideas & fresh perspectives. Excellent guest speakers will be selected, sharing their expertise & best in class practices.
- Monthly sessions will take place, topic & speaker will be announced in advance.
- Three coaches will actively assist the sessions, besides bringing their own expertise, they will introduce each session and facilitate the group discussions.
- In between sessions, participants are encouraged to contact each other, and participants can contact one of the coaches at all times with questions or concerns.
- Guest speakers will bring their expertise & facilitate the discussion. You will get an update on the latest trends, technologies, methodologies, etc. and you will get the opportunity to discuss these among your peers.
When & where
Kick-off: Monday October 29th, from 1:30 pm until 6 pm.
- All sessions are scheduled between October 2018 and October 2019, from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm (no sessions during summer holidays).
- The Plato CFO group will have a fixed group of max. 15 participants.
- Sessions will be hosted at the premise of the participants (preferably) or @ Voka, Medialaan 26, 1800 Vilvoorde or Tiensevest 170 - 3000 Leuven (optional).
- This development track will be organized in close collaboration with KPMG
Peter De Groof,
+32 16 89 19 84 or email@example.com